No prior knowledge of music is needed
This is an introductory, one day course for:
- Those wishing to learn tech-niques to heal themselves with sound and music.
- Practitioners who wish to incor-porate sound into their healing practices.
- Course notes are included.
Come and learn in a fun and interactive way. The course will include both theory and practice of sound healing.
- Why use sound?
- Benefits of sound healing
- Releasing stuck emotions with sound
- Sound tools and how to use them
- Sound and the Chakras
- The language of music
- Sound and Colour connection
- Shamanic healing
Sound is a powerful natural therapy. It can be used to:
- Lower blood pressure
- Slow heartbeat and breath rate
- Reduce stress hormones such as cortisol
- Boost immune response
- Slow brainwaves to increase creativity and relaxation
- Increase endorphin production (“feel good” hor-mones)
- Improve memory and learning
- Relieve pain, both acute and chronic
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- Improve sleep